Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentines' Day Guides and Tips

Valentine's Day is coming up next week!
There have been an influx of critics providing suggestions for this day.
Northern VA magazine online has an excellent Valentine's Day Restaurant Guide for both singles and/or mixed groups and couples for those who wish to dine out on the big V-day.
The Washingtonian Magazine has also published some helpful tips.
* Girls Only Valentine's Day
*Couples guide to Tables for Two in DC

*Activities to Do on the big V-day
*Valentine's day for "Art Lovers"

I hope that these resources are helpful!

1 comments:

Wholsome said...

I got this guy's referral from this forum, and he delivered a professional hacking service to me, that saved me from a deceitful relationship. I strongly recommend you to reach out to this software professional hacker at 'hackingloop6@ gmail. com' for any hack related issues. I have used him a couple times and he has never disappointed me,His services include : bypassing social media security, Spying on accounts/cellphones, retrieving deleted text messages or accounts, You can also reach out to him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime, Fix Credit Score and many more.. He's also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785.