Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I took Todd's Advice. Zorba's Cafe in Dupont --

I was in the mood for some hearty Italian cuisine and luckily for me, next door to my work is Buca di Beppo. I have been there only once before. I had a pretty good meal. I think it was a little pricey for lunch. I spent almost $18 for a lunch portion of the lasagna and a side salad and beverage (soda, not wine). Jeez. I am working, people. Anyways, I attempted to return this afternoon, but there was no one at the hostess stand. I waited a few minutes and then decided on such a nice day, I would venture out for an outdoors seat. So... I walk along Connecticut Avenue and before I realize it, I am almost to the Dupont Circle metro stop. All the sudden, like a light bulb went off in my head, I remembered that Todd Kliman's advice to me when I announced my new job was to "become a regular at Zorba's Cafe" (see previous post, July 24, 2007).
So today I went for my first time to Zorba's. It's a little strange.

0 comments: