Monday, April 21, 2008

Cooking and Culinary Arts: Where to go

So I've been recently considering taking some cooking classes or getting a degree or diploma in Culinary Arts. So far I've been looking for information on co$t. I saw a commercial on TV about the Art Institute of Washington and their Culinary Arts program. Also I found a huge List of cooking classes for adults and children in the Washington Post. The list is rather dated since it's from 2001, but the websites are listed. I'm considering signing up for a class or two that is offered at Galileo in DC by Chef Roberto Donna. It costs $100 per person for each class and includes hands-on instruction with the Chef, an apron, recipes, a five course meal and wine pairings. Other cooking classes of interest to me are those being offered at the Lebanese Taverna. The cost per person is a little less at $60 per person. You can register online, which is handy and the classes last from 6:45pm to 9:30pm.

0 comments: